Viking rifle series regler från 2020-03-05 se vikings sida för senaste version
Safety is paramount and everyones responsibility. Anyone who observes an unsafe act or event can call a cease fire at any point during the course of a match.
The four basic rules of gun safety always applies.
– All weapons are to be considered loaded.
– Do not point any weapon at anything you do not wish to destroy.
– Be aware of your targets foreground and background.
– Keep your finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard until you are ready to shoot.
– Cheating equals match DQ and possible exclusion from the series.
– Unsportsmanlike conduct results in a warning, stage DQ or match DQ. This assessment is up to the RO and MD and not up for discussion.
– Keep muzzles pointed in a safe direction at all times regardless of the status of the weapon.
– All movement is done with the bolt open and chamber empty.
– Chamber flags are mandatory and to be used until RO gives a load and make ready command.
– Negligent discharge outside of target zone equals match DQ
– Negligent discharge inside of target zone equals stage DQ on first offence and match DQ should it happen again.
A ND is defined as any round unintentionally discharged from a firearm during a transition, movement, and/or weapons manipulation; or a round intentionally discharged during a cease fire period.
– Safe angle of fire will be given for each stage. Pointing a weapon outside of these boundaries equals stage DQ on first offence and match DQ should it happen again.
Minor local variations may occur.